Please see below for a list of open positions. If interested, email your resume and cover letter to Hiring Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
UI/UX Full Stack Engineer
As a Front End Engineer at mSurvey you will get to work on a wide range of web technologies and redefine conversations around the world, beginning with Africa.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- React.js, Sass and Express experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of the latest web technologies and capabilities
- Excited about technology, strong interest in learning about and playing with the latest technologies and building compelling web applications and UI
- Track record of developing new projects and Open Source contributions
- Basic UNIX/Linux scripting skills, familiarity with bash, awk, sed.
- Basic RDBMS proficiency required
As a DevOps Engineer at mSurvey you will be responsible for managing our global conversation platform, a distributed, scalable and robust system, along with many other mSurvey products.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Solid knowledge of Linux/Unix System internals
- Hardcore when it comes to old-school Linux hacking
- Experience in troubleshooting and performance tuning of large-scale systems
- Strong shell scripting skills
- System automation experience
- AWS experience is a plus
We are looking for passionate platform engineers who hunger to build the best possible software solutions for assisting local businesses on the African continent and beyond. As a Platform Engineer, you will get to build various aspects of mSurvey infrastructure to power innumerable conversations at scale.
- Strong foundation in algorithms, data structures and distributed systems
- B.S. in Computer Science or related engineering discipline
- Enjoy building things and shipping them, truly making them work in the best way possible
- Extensive experience with Java server-side programming
- Advanced knowledge of JAVA, JVM Runtime, and JVM performance tuning is a plus
- Open Source project contributions are a plus
- Unix systems programming experience is a plus